For cancellation of an order after it has been generated online and payment made,
1) The cancellation charges will become applicable at the rate of 5% of the order/product(s) value.
2) Maayin.com reserves the right to decide cancellation of the order.
3) The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Maayin.com and accept Maayins decision regarding the cancellation.
4) The orders once dispatched cannot be cancelled.
5) Maayin.com firmly believes that all customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual colors of products ordered. It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on a product as seen on your monitor.
A slight variation in the shade selected by you is considered normal practice as all products have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and medium.
6) The very nature of these crafts entails processes that are predominantly manual. Thus any irregularities and variations that may occur are an inherent part of these handcrafting processes. At times the actual product may be little different in design than displayed on the website as they are handmade.
7) All disputes are subject to the law and jurisdiction of Hyderabad, INDIA.
8) Maayin.com reserves the right to modify terms/policy at any time.
Password forgotten? Click here.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.